Pool memberships are required for everyone who does not have an active PSU Faculty, Staff or Student ID. This includes alumni.
Pool memberships are purchased for the semester and cost $100. You may purchase both Fall and Spring semesters for $200. There are no discounts for partial semesters, and there are no refunds, should you decide to stop using the pool.
Pool (also known as the Natatorium) hours can be found here
Individuals must be 19 years or older to purchase a membership.
The pool membership allows access to the pool and locker room facilities only.
Memberships are non-transferable. No one else may use your membership. No guests, including adult family members, are allowed to accompany members or those with a valid PSU ID. This includes friends of children.
Each year, spouses of current faculty/staff can use the online form above to receive a complimentary membership. They must enter the spouse’s PSU ID number and their department to avoid paying for the membership.
After checking out you will receive an email receipt for the purchase of PSU Pool Membership. Please print this receipt and give it to the lifeguard on duty the first time you come to swim. The receipt will be kept on file until it expires and will be referenced by the staff at the pool in future visits. Important information regarding your receipt, notices and restrictions, and the waiver and release of liability are at the bottom of this page.
THE RECEIPT IS YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD
After checking out you will receive an email receipt for the purchase of PSU Pool Membership. Please print this receipt and give it to the lifeguard on duty the first time you come to swim. The receipt will be kept on file until it expires and will be referenced by the staff at the pool in future visits.
NOTICES AND RESTRICTIONS:
- Parking is available for a fee in the ALLWell North Parking garage off River Street or for free in visitor parking at the ice arena. There is ADA parking for those with permits at the east end of the PE Center.
- The pool membership allows access to the pool and locker room facilities only. There are lockers and showers available. You will need to bring a towel and any cosmetics you need. If you want to secure your belongings, bring a padlock with you.
- Be aware that athletic teams may also be using the locker rooms when you are there.
- The pool is accessed via stairwells in each of the locker rooms. Doors will be opened by the lifeguards when community swim begins. You are expected to shower before swimming. Street shoes are not permitted on the pool deck.
- There are no refunds, should you decide to no longer use the pool and memberships are non-transferable. No one else may use your membership.
- Dependent children between the ages of 3 and 18 are allowed to use the swimming pool, but must be accompanied by a parent who has a valid PSU ID or pool membership. Young children must be toilet trained. Please no diapers (including swim diapers) in the pool.
- No guests, including adult family members, are allowed to accompany members or those with a valid PSU ID. This includes friends of children.
- Whenever the University is closed - for holiday, delayed opening or cancellation of classes due to inclement weather or an emergency - the PE Center (including the pool) will also be closed. To check for closings call the PSU Storm Line at 603-535-3535 or go online at www.plymouth.edu. Closures are also available from WMUR.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
In consideration of my use of the exercise equipment and facilities provided by Plymouth State University (also referred to as "school"), I expressly agree and contract, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, that the school and its insurers, employees, directors, staff, and associates, shall not be liable for any damages arising from personal injuries (including death) sustained by me, or my guest(s) in, on, or about the premises, or as a result of the use of the equipment or facilities, regardless of whether such injuries result, in whole or in part, from the negligence of the school. By the execution of this agreement, I accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur to me or my guest(s), and I hereby fully and forever release and discharge the school, its insurers, employees, directors, staff, and associates, from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out the use of said equipment and facilities.
I expressly agree to indemnify and hold Plymouth State University harmless against any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, of any person or entity, that may arise from injuries or damages sustained by me or my guest(s).
I agree to be solely responsible for safety and well being of my guest(s) and myself. I understand that the school does not provide supervision, instruction, or assistance for the use of the facilities and equipment.
I agree to comply with all rules imposed by Plymouth State University regarding the use of the facilities and equipment. I agree to conduct myself in a controlled and reasonable manner at all times, and to refrain from using any equipment in a manner inconsistent with its intended design and purpose.
I understand and acknowledge that the use of exercise equipment involves risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death.
I understand and agree that Plymouth State University is not responsible for property that is lost, stolen, or damaged while in, on, or about the premises.
I certify that I am at least 19 years old.